Cranberry and raisin flapjacks
A tasty, healthier version that is loved by young and old alike.
2 cups porridge oats
½ cup (75g) raisins
½ cup (75g) dried cranberries
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
2 teaspoons ground ginger
1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
4 tablespoons of honey
- Pre-heat the oven to 180ᵒC
- Line a 30cm x 20cm baking tray with baking parchment.
- Put dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add the coconut oil and honey and mix well.
- Press into baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes or until crispy and golden.
- Cool for 5 minutes before cutting.
Will keep for one week in an airtight container.